WTF IS SNAPCHAT
Ginicanbreathe the world’s #1 female Snapchat for business influencer will be explaining what exactly is Snapchat and how you can use it for business with actionable insights so you can get started with marketing on Snapchat right away. Gini works with large brands to help them understand how to get the most engagement on the platform, she is currently working with the BBC and Nasdaq as well as creating content for her own channel.
Being a top influencer in your field and reaching as many prospects as possible is not just about setting up a few ads, spamming as many people as possible and hoping for your results to pour in. We are currently experiencing the biggest shift in business in our history.
Companies like Apple, Facebook and Snapchat are taking over the market, because they are all evangelists in having a powerful brand story, establishing a personal connection and creating an engaged community of advocates for their business.
Our purpose at Ginicanbreathe is to guide you towards becoming a revolutionary, highly influential brand that builds awareness with ease, integrity and whilst maintaining a connection to their employees
Recently Gini was named by inc as one of the Top Business influencers on Snapchat
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, you’ve undoubtedly heard a lot about Snapchat, the instant video and photo sharing mobile app that has taken the world by storm the past two years. But what was once known as a mobile app to send dirty pictures actually presents an incredible opportunity for business professionals.
Think about it. How many cold emails, calls or LinkedIn messages do you get in a day? No matter how compelling your message might be, it often times gets lost in the shuffle. Snapchat is a different story. It allows you to highlight your personality in short 10-second increments and cut through the clutter. Unless you’re a celebrity, you probably get significantly less messages on Snapchat than your other social networks; and that’s where the business opportunity lies.
There are 5 business influencers, in particular, you need to start following today, each with their own unique style, flair and content focus.
- Mark Suster: General Partner, Upfront Ventures (msuster) – Well-known for his topical “snapstorms,” Mark shares his advice for entrepreneurs around specific challenges and his thoughts on industry trends. He specializes in tech, software and SaaS, so if you’re in either of those industries or looking to learn from a fellow investor, Mark is your guy for future trends and operational excellence.
- Gary Vaynerchuk: CEO, VaynerMedia (garyvee) – Probably the second most famous business Snapchat influencer behind DJ Khaled (more on him later), Gary Vaynerchuk personifies the hustle and “take nothing for granted” mindset of entrepreneurship. For first-time entrepreneurs or small business owners looking to grow their businesses, Gary is a must-follow account.
- Jordan Zimmerman: Founder & Chairman, Zimmerman Advertising (jzspeaks) – Jordan is an entrepreneur and advertising guru. Starting Zimmerman Advertising, one of the largest ad agencies in the US, from his garage as a young adult, Jordan stresses the importance of education and shares tips about the future of marketing. A must-follow account for college students interested in marketing.
- Virginia Salas Kastilio: Snapchat + YouTube Influencer (ginicanbreathe) – The upcoming host of the First Annual Snapchat Awards held in London, Gina is a Snapchat expert that is helping the world’s largest brands figure out how to use the platform. She shares great advice for your personal social media strategy and even runs online classes you can sign up for to learn how to maximize Snapchat!
- DJ Khaled (djkhaled305) – What Snapchat list is complete without a DJ Khaled reference? While his daily posts more regularly will make you laugh and shake your head, don’t underestimate the business advice he sprinkles in, including his “major keys” to success and making sure you avoid “they”. It’s also refreshing to see people we associate with the pinnacle of success still staying up late into the night working on their craft.
Find the article here.