Avoiding Content Crickets: How to Create Share-worthy Content People Love
Andrew and Pete will take you through how to create really awesome content (even if the subject is a bit, well, dull) Fresh from Social Media Marketing World in San Diego and Social Day Birmingham, this award-winning partnership will help you and your clients get engagement and traction when it comes down to the nitty gritty, your content. You can have the best strategy in the world, you can execute it perfectly but if your contents dull, well its dull and will not be shared!
Andrew and Pete run the content marketing company called – ‘Andrew and Pete’, where they help businesses create share-worthy content that builds brands people love. They are international speakers, authors, and consultants with a fun and engaging style.
They are regular contributors for Social Media Examiner, speakers at Social Media Marketing World 2017 in San Diego and have been featured on Entrepreneur on Fire and Huffington Post. They also won Digital and Social Media Company of the Year at Newcastle Business Awards and were finalists for The Entrepreneur of The Year Award at Living North Awards.
What you’ll learn
– How to focus on the right social platforms for your business
– How to generate engagement on social media which leads to sales
– How to measure your results
– How to create the right type of content to draw people in, rather than posting and getting no response
– How to create a brand people love
– How and when it is applicable to automate on Social Media
– How to Social Media less overwhelming and time-consuming
– How to be proactive with generating sales
– How and when to use Remarketing and Social Media Advertising
Hear them talk about the session in their own words.