Bruce runs Twitter’s business in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Bruce’s team is responsible for the development of Twitter across those countries. You can also catch Bruce on his new #EatSleepWorkRepeat podcast
- “One of the most talented people in media” – Campaign Magazine.
- Bruce was voted Individual of the Year at The Drum Social Buzz Awards.
- In June 2010 Bruce was awarded for making the ‘Greatest Individual Contribution to New Media’ by NMA magazine
- In February 2014 in a survey of CEOs and MDs, Bruce was named the “Fantasy Hire” that most leaders would like to make. He also won this accolade in 2013. Bruce was also named the Most Inspirational Leader in the media sector.
- Bruce was placed number 7 in The Drum Digerati list 2014 http://www.thedrum.com/digerati
- Rated in Evening Standard’s Top 1000 Most Influential Londoners 2014, 2015, 2016
- Bruce was the top-rated speaker at Media 360 and IAB Engage UK – videos below.
- Campaign Magazine in December 2013 rated Bruce the top digital sales director in the UK. They rated Twitter as the most important ‘Medium of the Year’ saying the brand has a “world class sales team”.
- In September 2013 The Drum named Bruce one of the 10 most important people in digital.
Until 2011 Bruce ran sales for Google’s UK display business – across YouTube & the Google Display Network. In 2011 his team won 3 Media Week awards and 1 IPA award for their outstanding work in the highly competitive UK digital media market.